On A Global Mirror
The Department of Industries & Commerce, Government of Kerala has been in the forefront of activities in showcasing Kerala as a manufacturing base and a reliable supplier of quality goods and services. This has been partially achieved by participating in Trade Meets and exhibitions within the Country and abroad. But the need has been felt to accord enhanced levels of access to outside markets for a wider spectrum of sectors and, more importantly, to a greater number of manufacturers in the Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) Sector. This can be achieved by organizing B2B Meets, Trade Meets within the State and ensuring participation by business establishments from all over the State. With this objective, the Department of Industries & Commerce, Government of Kerala is organising ‘VYAPAR 2022’ , the 7th edition of KERALA B2B MEET at Jawaharlal Nehru International Stadium, Kochi, Kerala, India from June 16 to June 18, 2022.
- To showcase Kerala as an entire spectrum of its manufacturing competence to the trading and outsourcing community in India as well as abroad.
- To enhance marketing capabilities & competitiveness of the Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises of Kerala.
- To disseminate / propagate various programmes of the Government for the promotion of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises in Kerala.
- To showcase the competencies of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises of Kerala.
- To update Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises in Kerala about the prevalent market scenario and its impact on their activities.
- To provide platform to Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises in Kerala for interaction with large institutional buyers.
- To enrich the technological & marketing skills of the Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises of Kerala.